Pages

02 March 2010

Post Secret, Essie

Hello,

Just wanted to share a bit with you all today. And I can say "you all" because I've got five followers now, yay! =) 



I've heard of this site before, but I just took a peek at it moments ago. It looks interesting. Will look into it some more when I have time. This postcard in particular stood out for me: "I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become." -- PostSecret

I have this new addiction to nail polish =0 I bought four today, and ordered 6 more online. I'm not really a shopper, but when I find something I want it's really hard to find my self-control =P The colors I bought today are similar to the colors on my other blog, if you go to "view my complete profile" and click on my other blog, "Realize," then you'll get a good idea of the color scheme. I'll try to post a photo later. The colors I purchased online are Essie's Spring Collection.

From left to right: Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Red Nouveau, Tart Deco, and Van D'go

This brand is not carried at any of the shops here, so I had to purchase it online. They go for $8 a bottle! So, I'm thinking it's gotta be OPI quality, at least. Reviews looked good, so I'm gonna try them out. Found them for a lower price online. 

Do you have any self-control problems when shopping like I do? lol. Tell me what it is, I'd like to know. 

Aloha,
Charlotte

EDIT: PostSecret has a very interesting backstory which you can find here. So, maybe I'm the last person to discover this site, but I am very fascinated =) Have you posted a secret? Sounds very intriguing.

1 comment:

Jen Hsieh said...

oooh i love the essie brand of nail polish. now i prefer opi for sephora polish but i was very satisfied with essie when i used them :)
and i'm addicted to post secret!