Hello,
How do I begin? When I first laid eyes on Chanel's SS10 collections I was in awe. The pieces are all so beautifully made and well thought out. The combination of Spring colors with silver and diamond accents; of past and future; and male and female is just beautifully presented in this collection. The hair and jewelry accessories are just perfect. I would love to own any of these amazing pieces. Affording them and having an occasion for them is another story ;) Tell me you don't love this collection as much as I do. Talk about eye-candy. And, who wouldn't want to feel that silk against their skin? Ah, I'm in love <3
You were probably curious about my blog title, lol. Sniper is the name of my fighting fish. Attended a first birthday party the other night and each table had a cute round fishbowl with a red or black fish inside =) Look closely and you will see that Sniper is tanzanite. It's been a long time since we've last had a pet. If all goes well, we just may get a puppy, too. A lot is resting on this tiny fish.
How do I begin? When I first laid eyes on Chanel's SS10 collections I was in awe. The pieces are all so beautifully made and well thought out. The combination of Spring colors with silver and diamond accents; of past and future; and male and female is just beautifully presented in this collection. The hair and jewelry accessories are just perfect. I would love to own any of these amazing pieces. Affording them and having an occasion for them is another story ;) Tell me you don't love this collection as much as I do. Talk about eye-candy. And, who wouldn't want to feel that silk against their skin? Ah, I'm in love <3
You were probably curious about my blog title, lol. Sniper is the name of my fighting fish. Attended a first birthday party the other night and each table had a cute round fishbowl with a red or black fish inside =) Look closely and you will see that Sniper is tanzanite. It's been a long time since we've last had a pet. If all goes well, we just may get a puppy, too. A lot is resting on this tiny fish.
Until next time :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment