This has not been one of my best weeks. Ugh, there is so much going on with me right now, and I'm trying my best to find the right course of action, but it's not easy and it certainly is going to take time.
Anyways, on a lighter note, came across Nina Ricci's Fall 2010 RTW (ready-to-wear) collection, and I must say I really love how feminine and powerful these pieces are. These are the pieces that I really like.
Anyways, on a lighter note, came across Nina Ricci's Fall 2010 RTW (ready-to-wear) collection, and I must say I really love how feminine and powerful these pieces are. These are the pieces that I really like.
The combination of sheer, soft materials with dark colors and leather just make for a great combination. If I were to create my own fashion line it would definitely fall along these lines. These women just look so confident, especially with their voluminous hair. Ugh, if only my flat, fine hair could do the same (I will definitely continue to try). It just goes to show that women can have it all without the pants, if you know what I mean. Maybe that just sounds weird. Anyway... it's late... or really early, so I should end this here.
What do you think of this collection? And these pieces? I think it's just right on. Too bad nobody dresses that way here, lol.











1 comment:
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. :) and i think her collection is sweet and dreamy.
Post a Comment