Pages

18 March 2010

eBay Purchase, Post Office Success

Hello =)

I received my second eBay order today. Here it is :)


Eyeshadow! lol. 120 vibrant colors =) I had been looking up Coastal Scents 88 palette, and came across this while searching on eBay. Prices were comparable, if not better, for the two palettes. And the seller sent it out the very next day. Got here in eight days =) I'm excited to try out these new colors. I don't think I've ever worn red, yellow, or orange before, lol. It also came with a free gift -- a brown MAC eyeliner.. or so the label says =P 

Have you tried this palette before? Or do you have the Coastal Scents palette? Or do you have a similar palette? Comments/reviews? The reviews for this palette were all very positive, so I just couldn't resist. I had to try it out for myself. I have a growing interest in makeup. 

I saw the same lady at the post office today, lol. We will never forget each other. haha. She's very nice. 

Can't wait for my final purchase to come in. It should be here by tomorrow. Both this makeup palette and the third purchase are from Hong Kong, and shipped at about the same time, so yeah. =D 

I'll let you know how well it goes on and how true to color these shadows are when you put them on. 


<3,
Charlotte

** I find it interesting that this makeup palette is MANly... of all the names, lol.


7 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

haha i'm loving the name of the brand :P and there are so many colors!!!! i wouldn't know what to do with so many, haha. definitely take some pictures when you try them out! :)

an iratik affair said...

whaaa! manly?! never heard of it lol. but it's from HK and came within 8 days?! gaaah give me the sellers name i want lol :D wait, how much ;)

Charlotte said...

The seller is topower. They're $.99 and $17.99 for shipping. So, yeah, less than $19 =)

Unknown said...

I have the Coastal Scents palette and i love it! I am finally experimenting with eye shadow and make up again :)

Sarah Jane

Closet Full of Nothing said...

AMazing colors! that's seriously all the colors you'll ever need :)

xo,


http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/

Phuong said...

Wow, so many colours!! You can do a lot with it ;)

tinypaperheart said...

whoa! this is major eye candy! :)