Pages

13 February 2012

Valentine's Day Looks

Okay, so I know that it's a bit last minute, but I really wanted to do a post on looks for V-Day. I think that whether you are in a relationship, dating, single, whatever, it's fun to dress up and feel pretty. So, I had wanted to do three looks, but I was only able to do two last minute =P

This first look is with a fun pink lip color and a neutral eye. How last minute is this look? Well, I came home from work and added more lip color, lined my eyes, put on some mascara, added a bit more color to my eyes and a dust on the cheeks, and voila!  

I don't think that your makeup needs to be super fancy or overdone on V-day. I think this look is a great day look. Maybe you're going to go have a picnic together and you want to frolic in a sundress. Maybe you're going to have lunch at that great new restaurant you've been dying to try and then take a walk along the beach. Or, maybe you and your favorite ladies are gonna go on a shopping spree! This look is sweet, fun, and quick!

    

The next and final look (haha) is with a nude lip and smokey eye. I think this look is great if you are planning to wear something with a busy color or pattern, but also great with your sexy dress for the evening. This will force him to focus on your eyes, and allow you to eat your dinner without worrying about your lip color! =D

       

I had wanted to do a third look with red lipstick, but there's no time! It's already Valentine's Day in most states! But, if you want to do red lips, do it with a strong cat eye, great eyebrows and barely there shadow. The sexiest look yet, for a sexy night out with your lover or your friends. 

The point is that your makeup should not take up too much of your time! It should be quick with one main focus so that you have more time to spend out than in! These are very basic looks, but you can definitely alter them to be more playful by amping up the eyes, cheeks and/or lips. 

Happy love day to all! <3



No comments: