OMG, I just got out of bed thinking that it was six something in the morning, because that is what I thought I saw on my phone. I came on the computer to get a start on hw, and realized that it is really only three in the morning, LOL. I think I dreamt that I checked my phone and saw the time, but I really woke up, lol. Waking up in the middle of the night is part of the usual sleep routine for me now, but this was a different way to wake up, haha
So, last night I checked out PostSecret and found that a lot of the messages were related to romantic relationships...



So, last night I checked out PostSecret and found that a lot of the messages were related to romantic relationships...
I love this, except I was wondering if by having this posted on PostSecret, rather than sending the message directly to her, that he was still somewhat afraid?
Yes, it is hard to be right when you do something wrong. That just reminds me of what someone had told me about someone they knew. This woman is accused of being unfaithful and is beat up for it, but it was never really true... until about six months ago... with his best friend. He never found out about it. How ironic.
I guess it is difficult to be the partner that you want to be when you feel like nothing you do is ever right... and the right thing to do becomes the most difficult thing to continue to do.
Sometimes you don't know how good you have it until you're able to hear about what other people have had to deal with.
I'm thinking with the fancy handwritten font and the little heart-shaped punctuation at the end that she does not really feel guilty... how ironic that she feels like she is a better wife when she cheats, when really she is being the worst wife she could be. How unfair to him.
On the back of this card, according to the file info, it says, "I still think of him as a hero, I just want everyone to feel the same." And, he is a hero. I agree with what Frank had added to this, that the story this person is telling people is not entirely false, because the father was probably still in Iraq when he got back.
I can only imagine the things people have seen and have had to deal with.
I just learned a few months ago about a book that listed different occupations and how they ranked amongst people in terms of trustworthiness and integrity... and I remember policemen were ranked kind of low. It is sad because policemen are supposed to make us feel protected and safe in our communities, but I guess as with anything else, a few rotten ones will really affect our view on the whole.
[I did find this, I don't know if this was the same survey, but I do remember firefighters ranking high.]

I have a friend who is a teacher and she notices that parents are not as involved with their children as they should be. Teachers can only do so much.
[Thought I'd mention that I love the show, "SuperNanny"]

They're getting younger and younger.

This looks like my friend's handwriting. lol. I'm glad I'm not sick of anything yet. I love food. And, I love rice. How can you be sick of rice? lol.
That was a pretty long post.
Good morning =)






1 comment:
awww hun i love your post :) and now that you posted your source.. i now have a daily bit of inspiration. thanks hun.
Post a Comment