I have a lot going on right now with school and family. So many things to do, so little time. Must graduate! In the meantime, here are three PostSecret posts that resonated something within me =P
I love books. I have a hard time letting go of them.
I love books. I have a hard time letting go of them.
I like this one because I think that it is a reminder to mix in a little fun in between all the hard-work =)
Everyone should find their art. Art is expression. Expression is healthy release. Art is in everything you enjoy.
Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend. Didn't get to attend Sunday mass, but my family and I did make it to Easter Vigil on Saturday. Had a mini Easter egg hunt with my little brother and Rice Krispies arts-and-crafts with the family on Sunday. Instead of coloring eggs, we made eggs with Rice Krispies and decorated them with candy. Lola had a lot of fun =) I'll add photos later. Gotta get back to work.
Enjoy your week!
Good night,
Charlotte



2 comments:
gaaah i absolutely love the last one hun :) where do you find these things.. i think i need a daily dose of inspiration everyday too :)
PostSecret.blogspot.com =)
Post a Comment