My best girl friend is turning twenty-six this Friday, and I am so excited that we are going to party with a bit of karaoke, drinks, and what not. She definitely deserves to party it up this weekend because this woman is working around the clock 24/7! When she is not at her full-time job, she is devoted to her jewelry line - IRATIK.
IRATIK = erratic
This line of jewelry is for all women. If you would describe yourself as being independent, fashion-forward, stylish, and confident, this line is for you. All of her chain jewelry is made by her. Click here to look at the complete 2011 IRATIK Collection. My favorite piece has to be the chain vest because it is so easy to wear with everything! Wear it casually with a pair of jeans and a top or where it with a fierce pair of heels and your little black dress. Take a look here to see how some of her fans have been wearing them. But, make sure to check out the stunning back and shoulder pieces, too!
I'm looking forward to seeing what new designs IRATIK will be releasing this year! It's never a dull moment with IRATIK. She is always trying to offer new promotions, so make sure to visit the store often. Keep up with IRATIK via blog and Facebook as well!
Friday can't come soon enough! I'm ready to party!
Happy shopping!
1 comment:
That is going to be so fun!! I hope you guys have a blaast! love your blog! Would love it if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!
xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com
Post a Comment