Pages

01 January 2012

Hello Leap Year

Hello blog!

It's been way too long! One of the things that I definitely want to keep up this year is blogging. This is definitely more for myself than anyone or anything else, but if I can get to know different people from all over the world this way then even better :) 

I've been journaling since I was a little, little girl. Then when my friends and I discovered the online blogging world of Xanga in high school I was hooked! It's been a very casual relationship between my blogs and I, but I truly want to devote more time to this. Let's make this official and exclusive.

2011 was good to me. I started my full-time office position at work; our family grew with the addition of two puppies and two beautiful baby boys (both my nephews :)); my dream to study and play with makeup became reality, and I was able to do makeup for a beautiful friend and her bridesmaids; finally got to visit NYC with my sister and see many of its beautiful sites right before my milestone birthday; among other things.



This year started off right with a bit of cleaning, time spent with family, lots of delicious food, and a couple of hours of extra sleep =) Looking forward to what 2012 has to offer. I know this will be the best year yet.

Happy New Year! 

No comments: